Terms & Conditions
§1 Scope of application
For the business relationship between Gretzinger L.L.C-FZ, represented by Olga and Andreas Gretzinger, Business Center 1, M Floor, The Meydan Hotel, Nad Al Sheba, Dubai, U.A.E (hereinafter referred to as “Provider”) and the Customer, the following General Terms and Conditions shall apply exclusively in the version valid at the time of the order. Deviating terms and conditions of the customer will not be recognized unless the supplier expressly agrees to their validity in writing.
§2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The Provider offers various products for booking, including online video courses and online 1:1 training. The customer can purchase a coaching or digital product online. The booking becomes binding as soon as the customer confirms the purchase and payment is made.
(2) The Provider is entitled to use authorized third-party providers or distribution partners to market and process the bookings (e.g. Copecart). In such cases, the respective terms and conditions of the third-party provider or distribution partner apply exclusively to the offer in question. The Provider is not liable for actions or offers of these third-party providers or distribution partners.
(3) The Provider reserves the right to reject a coaching or purchase contract without giving reasons. This may be the case if the necessary relationship of trust cannot be expected, if the provider cannot or may not advise for legal reasons or if there are reasons that could lead to conflicts of conscience. In such a case, the provider’s entitlement to a fee for the services provided up to the time of the refusal shall remain in effect.
§3 Content of the Coaching Contract
(1) The Provider provides their services to the Customer in the form of online coaching in the area of cryptocurrencies.
(2) The Provider provides its expertise and skills to support the Customer in acquiring knowledge and skills in the area of cryptocurrencies. However, no specific success is guaranteed or held in prospect.
(3) The Customer undertakes to use the materials, reports and analyses provided as part of the coaching and training only for its own use. The customer receives an exclusive and non-transferable right of use. In the event of violations, the provider reserves the right to take legal action.
(4) The Provider may ask the Customer for consent to record the coaching sessions for internal purposes. The customer is free to decide whether to give his consent.
(5) The Provider reserves the right to request testimonials or experience reports from the Customer. If the customer shares his experience, he undertakes to tell the truth. If the customer agrees to share his experience in the form of a case study, he accepts the corresponding conditions and transfers the rights to pictures, texts or videos to the provider. The provider receives the exclusive right to use this material in written, pictorial, audio and video form. The provider is entitled to use these images, texts, sound recordings or videos without restriction for marketing, advertising and/or sales purposes.
§4 Prices and provision of services
(1) All prices stated on our website are inclusive of the applicable statutory value added tax.
(2) Access to our online products is personalized and non-transferable.
(3) Our online products are provided exclusively by e-mail in the form of a link with login data for the online course. The customer is responsible for providing a correct e-mail address and for regularly checking his spam mailbox. If the customer has not received the link or login data, he is obliged to inquire with the provider.
(4) Unless otherwise agreed, the customer is obliged to pay in advance. The agreed payment is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
(5) If the Customer defaults on payments, the Provider shall be entitled to forward the outstanding payment claims to a collection agency.
(6) In the event of default in payment, the Provider reserves the right to discontinue further services until the outstanding amount has been settled. In this case, the provider may deny the customer access to the online content and exclude him from the coaching or prohibit his participation.
§5 Rights of use
(1) All copyrights and other proprietary rights relating to the course content, teaching materials and other documents provided shall remain with the provider. The customer may not reproduce, duplicate, distribute or publicly reproduce the course content, teaching materials or other documents in whole or in part in any form, including for teaching purposes, without prior written permission from the provider.
(2) Any permission to use the Provider’s content requires written approval from the Provider.
(3) The accesses and login data to the programs, contents and platforms of the Provider are provided exclusively for the duration of the contract period and personally to the Customer. Passing on the accesses, login data or content to unauthorized third parties on the part of the customer is strictly prohibited.
(1) In all cases of contractual and non-contractual liability, the customer shall be liable for damages or reimbursement of futile expenses in the event of intent and gross negligence in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(2) In all other cases, the Provider shall only be liable in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which is a prerequisite for the proper execution of the contract and on which the Customer may regularly rely (so-called cardinal obligations). In these cases, liability is limited to compensation for the foreseeable and typical damage.
(3) The Provider shall not be liable for indirect damages, consequential damages or lost profits.
(4) The above limitations of liability shall also apply in favor of the Provider’s employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
§7 Right of withdrawal
(1) Due to the nature of the digital products offered by us, there is no right of withdrawal. The customer has demonstrable immediate access to the product, which eliminates the right of withdrawal.
(2) Both consumers and entrepreneurs are excluded from the right of withdrawal due to the nature of the products.
§9 Final provisions
(1) Should individual provisions of these Terms and Conditions be or become invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid or void provision shall be replaced by a provision that comes closest to the purpose of the contract or the will of the parties.
(2) Amendments and supplements to these Terms and Conditions must be made in writing. Verbal collateral agreements do not exist.